CPC-USB CAN Interface
CPC-USB is a powerful low-cost CAN interface for the USB bus. It provides galvanically isolated CAN 2.0B ISO 11898 for CAN transfer rates up to 1 Mbit/s
- powerful 32-bit microcontroller with internal CAN controller
- supports CAN protocols 2.0A and 2.0B
- display of USB communication and CAN data transfer via LEDs
- supply completely over USB
- galvanic isolation
CPC-USB is an active CAN interface for the connection to the USB bus of a PC. It comes with a robust compact metal housing. The low-price and ease to use makes it well suited for configuration and analysis of CAN networked systems.
The CAN interface supports 11 and 29 bit CAN identifiers. The on-board 32-bit ARM micro controller system Philips LPC2119, with 128 KByte FLASH and 16 KByte RAM, is capable to control transmission and reception tasks with the highest efficiency possible. CPC-USB is powered by the USB bus, no additional power supply is required. Development kits for developing applications using CPC-USB are available for the operating systems Windows™ and LINUX™.
The CAN connection is galvanically isolated from the USB part. A version with a low-speed transceiver interface for CAN is available to be used in automotive applications.
CPC-USB is useable as CAN interface for the CAN analyser CAN-REport, the configuration tool CANopen Device Monitor and the CANopen Configuration Manager.
Voltage on bus connections
Size: 54 x 24 x 90 mm
Scope of Delivery
- CAN interface CPC-USB
- CPC-drivers for Windows™ 2000,XP; LINUX™
- 0667/01 CPC-USB/M16C-GTI Interface
- 0667/02 CPC-USB/ARM7-GTI Interface
- 0690/10 CPC-Series Development Kit/Windows™
- 0690/20 CPC-Series Development Kit/LINUX™
Download Datasheet as PDF