SoM IoT Raspberry PI
Integrating Raspberry PI into networks such as PROFINET, EtherNetIP and EtherCAT - no problem with the Raspberry PI expansion board from port.
PROFINET (CCB-RT1), EtherNetIP and EtherCAT ** are available on board.
The already integrated SPI-LINUX driver enables very easy integration and commissioning.
The software package also provides helpful tools (such as the management tool) for configuration and integration.
Furthermore, a design tool for creating and managing object files is optionally available.
By registering the product after purchase, you will receive updates and upgrades to the built-in tool as well as the Stackes for free. We will inform you automatically. This means that you are always up to date. The certifications for PROFINET and EtherNetIP should therefore no longer be a major problem.
- no investments in PROFINET stacks (licenses)
- no investments in EtherNetIP stacks (licenses)
- no investments in EtherCAT stacks (licenses)
- all stacks available on board
- extensive toolchain for free available
- Updates and Upgrages for free
- EtherNetIP and PROFINET Design Tool (optional)
- very short development times
- ideal for the smallest and medium quantities
This product is powered by GOAL technology - port's middleware is the answer to the question of IoT and industrial communication.
**EtherCAT will be available soon
how to order
Art.No.: 2080/89 (Raspberry PI industrial Ethernet Extension)
MQQ: 1 pcs
RASBERRY PI-Shield for industrial communication protocol
- Hardware Manual - please click here
- Raspberry PI Quick Start Guide (EVAL) - please click here
- GOAL Programmers Guide - please click here
- PROFINET Programmers Guide - please click here
- EtherNetIP Programmers Guide - please click here
- SoM User Manual - please click here